Rules for Guests
- Check out time is 11 AM. Check-in time at 12 Noon.
- The eco-resort caters no room service.
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM in the morning.
- Lunch is served between 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM in the afternoon.
- Dinner is served between 8 PM and 10 PM in the evening.
- Food served will be as per the menu. Additional food if any must be ordered at least 2 hours in advance.
- Guests must lock their doors and windows when not in the room. Management will not be liable for loss or damage to the guests' belongings.
- Do not wash the cloth in the Toilet.
- Please maintain silence. Do not shout, play music, blow a horn or make noise.
- Keep fire away. Do not kindle fire, Do not throw away lighted matches, cigarettes etc.
- Keep the area clean. Do not litter plastic, paper, etc.
- Do not hunt, destroy, remove or collect any forest produce.
Booking and Cancellation Rules
- Booking will be confirmed only after payment of the full amount in advance.
- Standard Cancellation rule.
* 60 days or more – 10% of the total amount.
* 30 to 59 days – 25% of the total amount.
* 10 to 29 day – 50% of the total amount.
* 1 to 9 days – 75% of the total amount.
* Cancellation on the day of arrival or no show – No refund
- The Cancellation policy will not be applicable during peak season such as Durga Puja, Diwali, Christmas, Summer season etc.
* The peak season cancellation rule is as below
* 60 days or more – 10% of the total amount.
* 45 to 59 days – 25% of the total amount.
* 30 to 44 days – 50% of the total amount.
* 10 to 29 day – 75% of the total amount.
* 0 to 9 days – No Refund
Upcoming Dates when peak season cancellation rules are applicable
21-12-2022 to 4-1-2023
11-4-2023 to 20-6-2023
In case our service experts communicate a different cancellation rule to you through email, then that rule will be applicable instead of this standard rule.
Hamro Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. is free to change the cancellation rules as and when necessary without any notice or information.
This user agreement incorporates the terms and conditions for Humro Home, which is a registered trademark of Alpine Nature Beyond Pvt. Ltd (hereby referred to as “Humro Home”) to provide service(s) to the person(s) (hereby referred to as “the User”) intending to purchase any products and/ or services of Humro Home.
The Users availing services from Humro Home or registering with our website shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and / or Humro Home with respect to any services to be provided by Humro Home shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
- While registering in the website the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using the password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify Humro Home immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. Humro Home will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge.
- The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, political unrest etc. The user agrees that Humro Home being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions /refunds.
- The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in Humro Home, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, Humro Home shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of Humro Home against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
- Humro Home shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, political unrest or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end.
- Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of Humro Home arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by Humro Home for its services.
- The User understands and fully accepts that service taken from Humro Home includes service provided by different service providers such as Hotels, Resorts, Eco-tourism accommodation, Transporters etc. Humro Home Responsibility is limited to marketing the said properties and providing booking for the same. Humro Home is not responsible for the actual service and any dispute thereto must be resolved between the actual service provider and the User, Humro Home will not be made a party if such a dispute arises. The user agrees that Humro Home being an agent for facilitating the booking of services shall not be responsible for any failure of the Hotel.
- Humro Home provides booking to the hotels on as is where is basis. Humro Home does not guarantee the service standards or the Users likability of the same. In case of failure of the Hotelier to provide promised service, the User would hold the hotelier, and not Humro Home, responsible for such failure.
- The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User may deal in course of taking service from Humro Home.
- In case of “no show” in a hotel, the full amount of the hotel booking will be charged and no refund is admissible.
- In case of damage to the hotel property by the act or omission of the user, the User agrees to make good any losses of the hotel.
- Hotel here means all types of paid overnight accommodations such as Hotels, Motels, Resorts, guest houses, eco resorts, bungalows, home stays etc. including their additional infrastructure such as swimming pool, restaurants, gymnasium etc.
- The User hereby specifically authorizes Humro Home to contact the user with offers on various services offered by it through direct mailers, e-mailers, telephone calls, short messaging services (SMS) or any other medium, from time to time. Humro Home also uses contact details of the user as reference to other visitors from similar locality. In case that the User chooses not to be contacted, he shall write to Humro Home for specific exclusion.
- Humro Home may provide the User with contents such as write-ups, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Humro Home without the express written approval from Humro Home.
- Humro Home at its sole discretion reserves the right to not to accept any customer order without assigning any reason thereof.
- Any contract to provide any service by Humro Home is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by Humro Home. The user agrees to pay all applicable charges to Humro Home before taking services from Humro Home. In case the total amount of money due for the service is not received by Humro Home, Humro Home may refuse to provide service to the user either fully or partially. Humro Home may also withdraw a service midway in case of such nonpayment. For clarification of the user it may be stated that there is no provision for taking services on credit from Humro Home and all dues must be cleared before availing service. In cases where the money has been paid through channels such as Bank etc.; the Date and time of receipt of the money by Humro Home would be considered rather than the date and time of payment by the user. The user would not hold Humro Home responsible for any delay in transfer of money through the banking system or any other channel of payment.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Humro Home reserves the right to recover due amount from the user through strict legal action as Humro Home deems necessary.
- The User expressly undertakes to provide to Humro Home only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the User from availing the services from Humro Home.
- Humro Home hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. Humro Home considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Siliguri SDC, India. All legal disputes must be within the jurisdiction of the said court.
- All cases of refund / settlement / Dispute / complain / Cancellation etc. shall be intimated to Humro Home in writing within a maximum period of 60 days from the date of service. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels, transporters and Humro Home as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 60 days. No dispute / complain will be taken cognizance of after 60 days from the date of service.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HUMRO HOME. And while we endeavour to keep the information upto date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, Products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HUMRO HOME. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HUMRO HOME takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.